Friday, August 26, 2005

Journal: 8/26/05


Today I took a fairly long and tiring ride, pedaling as hard as I could almost the whole way. I felt surprisingly fresh and robust. The lovely sights of late summer by the sea sped by me as I raced along effortlessly. I felt fortunate to be feeling so spry.

It’s a perfectly splendid day. The temperature is in the mid-70s and a comforting breeze has been blowing nearly constantly. Right now, as I type, I can look out the kitchen window and see a patch of completely clear and blue sky.

Great news from Jaimie. He got a call from Plainfield Middle School on Tuesday saying they wanted to interview him for an 8th grade English opening. He interviewed yesterday, and bingo, they offered him the job and he quickly accepted. It’s a short 15 minute drive from his house and he seems to be very excited about the whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment