Saturday, January 25, 2014

JOURNAL

- last night, we attended a practice dance at the Fred Astaire studio, and it was a hard time for me - felt like I was back in 9th grade math class, clueless as to what was happening - BUT . . . I’m in this for the duration, and I plan to become a fine dancing partner for my honey -


- today, another frigid, windswept one – temps in the teens and low 20s – worked out with Delycia at the Y after breakfast, riding the recumbent bike and reading “Far from the Madding Crowd” (and loving it) – after the workout, Delycia dragged me (well, almost) into an empty squash court and we practiced swing dance moves for a few minutes – I didn’t really enjoy it, but I WANT to learn to dance with her, so practice has to be done – quiet afternoon by the fire, reading more of “Madding” – talked with Jamie this evening, a good chat and we hope to do more in the future – light snow falling at 7:47 pm – snowplow just passed by – time for wine, cuddles, and sleep -

No comments:

Post a Comment